U'Smile

U'Smile

Tuesday 25 August 2015

SIP -9 (A)

The winter has gone. Just in terms of season and not in any other way. It was the period where the scoop of ice-cream melts with the swipe of rays for five minutes. It was already fifteen past seven. The cafe didn't get the touch of his feet yet. Even the first song in her favorite playlist didn't seem to please her that day. She found herself funny for waiting for him with her suite on. She felt crazy actually for crossing over someone whom she know for just a couple of days. With the ticks of the clock, her disappointment went up and interest went down. She knows the reality light that life is a giant wheel and there are ups and downs. But still she couldn't resist herself in this case for being or acting like a child. After waiting to bloom in the garden of love for forty minutes, she came back to her real role of the cafe girl. She was lost in thoughts wondering how he has changed her to forget her own fantasy world where she will enact any role, fit herself in any situation and scripting her own climax. She concluded that, that was her real place.

Meanwhile she noticed three people already sitting in her land. A girl and two guys. The girl with a casual pony and jumpsuit with a smile which seemed to hang on her lips anytime. The guy sitting next to her is a fatso and type of charming. The other on the opposite side was also handsome with a professional look. It was like the girl and the fatso has been dragged from their comforting bed without their will.
"Hey buddy! what do you think about me?" asked the professional guy.
"Have you met with any accident? Or you undergone any failure operation on your bloody head?" like a volcano he fumed. The female part was enjoying the conversation.
"Come on man. Say na. What do you think about me?"
"Daddy...seriously..he has gone mad. Arey sid what's that?"
Obviously that fatso is not her daddy, maybe it is their way of addressing.
"Just answer my question." sudden seriousness spreaded there. "Okay..if you ask me, I would say you are a burden to the mother Earth, boasting filthy guy with no bad habits except that you talk a lot. And..."
"Enough...you are developing a false report. Fine. How am I to other girls?"
"Truth or False?" asked the big guy with a mocking smile. After the panel member posed an angry look he said, "I have seen many girls talking to you but they may have some other thought in their mind but not you. Is this okay? you satisfied?" saying so he gave a hi-fi to the girl.
"So...you say I'm a decent and responsible guy right?"
With a serious note but kidding expression he said "Yes Mr.Sidharth. But why are you asking me like this in such morning?".
"Well as you agreed with my character, do you have any issue in granting your daughter's hand to me?"
Taken back. Even I was thrown back when I watched that scene. "What!!!!!!!!! You are in love with my baby? my nithi???"
"Ah...a small correction..my nithi.."
"Arey. when did all this happen?"
"It happens man. That's love."
Then Sid kneeled down,"Mr.Raki, will you accept me as your be-loved son-in-law?"
Raki also gave his hand as a symbol of agreeing to his proposal. "My dear sidharth, I accept you as my son-in-law and I'm sure you are the best bridegroom for my daughter".
--------------------------------------
If I were nithi...it would be...it should be...

"I don't know what to say sri. I couldn't define what feel I have for Sidharth. I know he is our senior, but that is not making me to stay away from him or confine me within the boundary. The love and care I have for him...I don't know sri."
"Nithi..you know that he is committed to another girl, right?"
This is the only point Sri has in opposing my love for Sid. Yes I know he is committed so what? is there any protocol that one should not love someone who has feeling for another. No. It is my life and it's my rule.
"Yeah Sri. I know it. But it's his past. He broke up with her long ago. And you also know about me right? My past? my love for someone which went in vain. My concern for someone who didn't even value it. But this..this is something different. It lifts me up Sri. I feel like no one can look after Sid like me. Even that girl."
"Baby...Try to understand. He should first overcome from that pain. Only then..."
"Only then he can love me. Is it?...What is this Sri.."
"Okay. Promise me one thing. If I allow you to propose him, you should not pester him about this. Leave the result to him. If he feels the same with you anytime, let him come to you, Fine?"
I paused for a minute."In between no communication?" I asked with a hesitation.
"No. Nothing."
"What if he continues to talk to me as before, like a friend?"
"Then there's no problem. You can talk. But you should not initiate."
The swish of the beach wind was clear that moment. We both maintained silence. I couldn't give any other thought except that I want to tell him.
"Promise Sri. I agree to what you say."
"What if you crossed the agreement?"
"I will never ever go back to him. Okay now?"
She smiled. "Okay dear. Don't get harsh on me. I'm saying it for your sake. I can't see my friend regretting for the rest of her life. Please understand."
I agreed.



No comments:

Post a Comment